Zumba Fitness Rush - Xbox 360
Availability: Only 5 Left In-stock.
Promotion Offer - Get 5% Discount, Use Coupon Code WBS2017
Feel the exhilaration of the full-body dancing workout that you know and love with Zumba Fitness: Rush. Building on the phenomenal success of the original game, Rush delivers thrilling new routines, music tracks and the hands-free control and full body motion-tracking of the Kinect. With accessible gameplay, a revamped tutorial mode and helpful training from superstar Zumba instructors, dancers of all skill levels will be able to get up, get down and achieve their fitness goals. Are you ready to feel the Rush that defines Zumba Fitness?
Hop off your couch and into the fun-filled, electrifying dancing workout of Zumba Fitness: Rush. Featuring 42 thrilling new routines and songs from today\'s top artists, Zumba Fitness: Rush helps you get in shape and take your fitness goals to a new level of fun. Break it down with 24 dance styles that range from fan-favorites like Merengue and Cumbia to new additions that include Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop and Quebradita. Experience a heart-racing good time when you truly get into the dancing fun with the motion-tracking capabilities of your Kinect sensor, and enjoy hands-free dancing and control of menu navigation thanks to the Kinect\'s voice controls. Dance by yourself or grab a friend to share the dance floor in three game modes. Groove to the beat of one song at a time in Single Song mode, or amp up the excitement in the Zumba Class mode that offers workout routines in 20-, 45- and 60-minute formats. You can even create your own workout by saving a playlist of your favorite songs and routines. With superstar Zumba instructors and 10 dynamic environments, you\'ll feel like you\'re part of the Zumba elite and partying like a rock star all over the world. Get ready to feel the Rush.
- Move and groove to top hits from today\'s hottest artists, including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP, in addition to addictive Zumba originals
- Master 24 different dance styles while you play fan-favorites like Merengue and Cumbia as well as new additions like Bollywood, Ragga, Bachata, Latin Pop, Quebradita and more
- Dance by yourself or with a friend in three different game modes, including Single Song, Zumba Class and Learn the Steps
- Groove to one routine of your choice and get an idea for the rhythm before you start dancing in Single Song, or get your heart rate up with a Zumba Class that features workout routines in 20-, 45- or 60-minute lengths
- Save a playlist to create your own custom workout of your favorite music and choreography
- Break down four core dance styles into basic steps in the revamped Learn the Steps tutorial mode
- Learn from 3D avatars of six Zumba instructors